The Ecorce 01 continues to be the benchmark for disruptive design and on-mountain performance, providing unsurpassing comfort. The shell is made by Polyamide PA12 Grilamid from the Swiss brand EMS. This material guarantees a complete support, a perfect transmission of forces, a unique vivacity and rebound, and a reduced weight. The Cambium boots are made of reinforced microfiber synthetic material to guarantee high support. Once the shell is removed, the Cambium shoe is perfectly comfortable for other activities.
- Shell: EMS Grilamid FV L20A HL + TR90 LXS
- Tongue: EMS Grilamid FV L20A HL + Carbon Fiber (M135)
- Buckles: aluminum 6082
- Power Beam: aluminum 6082
CAMBIUM BOOT CONSTRUCTION
- Outer Material: Premium Italian Nubuck leather, polyamide microfiber, heavy duty ripstop canvas & WP membrane
- Insulation: Primaloft
- Footbed: Molded EVA/PU
- Midsole: Expanded PU
- Outsole: Trilock design, natural vulcanized rubber
- Feature: RECCO avalanche search system
You can contact us by e-mail at contactEU@skidahu.com should you have any questions or comments. We always attach great importance to finding solutions for our customers.
Usually we deliver between 4 and 5 working days with our partner DPD. If the ordered product does not fit, it can be returned within 30 days in the original packaging. Any customs and brokerage fees charged by the country you are shipping to are the responsibility of the customer.
Any potential duty fees and brokerage fees imposed by the country you are shipping to are paid by the customer.
At Dahu, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions:
- Un damaged
- Original tags still attached
- Original package components included
- In the original packaging
Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded. The cost of the return is the responsibility of the customer. Upon inspection and approval of the returned items, the full cost of purchase less any paid for shipping costs will be refunded. Please note all Limited Release/Edition product sales are considered final sale due to the extremely limited quantities available.
How to return your purchase:
1. All returns require a return authorization number.
2. Please contact us at contactEU@skidahu.com or call +41.26.422.49.09 with your order number and reason for return.
3. Our customer service team will review the return request within 2 business days of receiving the request.
4. Upon approval, we will provide the return address and Return Authorization # via email to you.
5. Please allow up to 5 business days for your return to be processed after delivery, and 14 business days for any applicable refunds.