Dahu’s Limited Edition Ecorce 01X fuses technology and art to create one of a kind ski boot. It embraces all of the features of the 01X and combines them with eye-catching graphics, colours and details. The original art work found on each boot is illustrated by Maurizio Molin, an internationally renowned footwear and action sport designer.
The Ecorce 01 X is the pinnacle model within the Dahu line designed for all mountain skiers seeking top of the line performance, design and comfort. The 100% Grilamid shell delivers maximum power transfer at an optimal weight for “vertical chasing” skiers. The buckles and power beam are modestly laser-etched to add rich yet subtle detail for the most discerning eye.
The Cambium 01 X boot was completely re-engineered with 100% Panatex technical fabrics to provide an overall lighter weight delivering an incredible boot to ski feel. Primaloft insulation and 3D CAD shaping ensure warmth, luxurious comfort and wrap-around fit. All Ecorce boots include the 100% Guarantee Fit.
- Shell: EMS Grilamid FV L20A HL + TR90 LXS
- Tongue: EMS Grilamid FV L20A HL + Carbon Fiber (M135)
- Buckles: aluminum 6082
- Power Beam: aluminum 6082
CAMBIUM BOOT CONSTRUCTION
- Outer material: Premium Italian Nubuck leather from San Marco tannery, polyamide microfiber, heavy duty ripstop canvas & WP membrane
- Insulation: Primaloft
- Footbed: Molded EVA/PU
- Midsole: Expanded PU
- Outsole: Trilock design, natural vulcanized rubber
- Feature: RECCO avalanche search system
You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or comments. We always attach great importance to finding solutions for our customers.
We ship from the United States with UPS or Fedex to the following areas in North America:
United States, Canada and Mexico.
Delivery in 5-7 working days
Next Day Shipping
Delivery next working day if order is placed before 2 pm EST
Any potential duty fees and brokerage fees imposed by the country you are shipping to are paid by the customer.
Please visit skidahu.ch for Europe and rest of world
At Dahu, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Return labels are available within 20 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions:
- Un damaged
- Original tags still attached
- Original package components included
- In the original packaging
Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded. The cost of the return is the responsibility of the customer.Upon inspection and approval of the returned items, the full cost of purchase less any paid for shipping costs will be refunded. Please note all Limited Release/Edition product sales are considered final sale due to the extremely limited quantities available.Limited Release/Edition products are not eligible for return.
How to return your purchase:
- 1. All returns require a return authorization number.
- 2. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 970-390-2244 with your order number and reason for return.
- 3. Our customer service team will review the return request within 2 business days of receiving the request.
- 4. Upon approval, we will provide the return address and Return Authorization # via email to you.
- 5. Please allow up to 5 business days for your return to be processed after delivery, and 14 business days for any applicable refunds.
At this time we do not offer returns or exchanges to Canada or Mexico.
Currently we are unable to offer direct exchanges. However, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-390-2244
Corsair Fit Experience
The Corsair Fit Experience provides a 100% fit guarantee. The cost of any potential return is the responsibility of the customer. As part of the Fit Guarantee we offer unlimited fit sessions with our master boot fitters and access to our speciality ski network. Please work directly with your master boot fitter to facilitate any returns.